HVCS series of high voltage collective power factor compensation installation
It is installed in the 6-35kV busbar of total voltage reduction substation of the company or other place, its main functions include compensating for reactive power, enhancing power factor, regulating power network voltage, reducing cable power consumption, improving the quality of power supply and enhancing the efficiency of power distribution devices.
It is popularly used in the fields of metallurgy, mining, building material, oil, chemical industry, public utility project etc.
1. High voltage ejecting or current-limiting fuse are adopted as protection unit of internal problem or short circuit for single capacitor to ensure the safe operation of the devices. The internal fuse capacitor is another option. The main protections include neutral unbalanced current protection, split triangular voltage protection and voltage differential protection.
2. High-tech film capacitor is adopted with advantages of high reliability, long life, low consumption, low temperature rise, low impedance ratio and so on. For example, Consnant capacitor is equipped with power discharging units, the residual voltage decreases to less than 50V when the devices cut off from network within 5 minutes.
3. Equipped with high voltage display device, magnetic lock and watch window. Force locking function ensures the operators safe.
4. Convenient and reasonable design. There are cabinet and rack type for your choose (accept customization).
5. Equipped suitable reactor like dry series iron core or air core in suitable reactance rate to suppress high times harmonic or closing inrush current.
6. Per clients requirement,it can be equipped with sensor and Isolated converter which can monitor capacitors working temperature,displaying its parameters. By connecting RS485 port with the computer,it can be remote controlled.
7. It is adopted single star or double star wires connnection solution.The main protections include neutral unbalanced current protection, split triangular voltage protection and differential voltage protection.
|Max.Operating Voltage||≤110%(nominal voltage)|
|Max. Current||≤130%(nominal current)|
|Environment Around||No corrosive gas,no conductive dust and no explosive and flammable medium around|
|Installation Site||No severe vibration and bumps , installation angle ≤5º|
|Power Supply||No strong harmonic|
HVCS collective compensation equipment is usually cabinet type, which can be installed in the capacitor room of the power distribution room. We accept rack type if you need.
The solution of equipment capacity should refer to the consideration of system load fluctuation and avoid overcompensation.
If the capacitor rated voltage is higher than bus bar voltage or equipped with series reactors, we should calculate output capacity and rated capacity.
The configuration and size can be customized per customer’s requirement.
The system rated voltage: 10Kv
Demand:2110kvar compensation capacity
Require:6% reactor which can detune 5 times or above harmonic and limit inrush current.
Our solution: HVCS-10-2400/400
Reactive power collective compensation equipment. Its rated capacity: 2400kvar, its single capacitor is 400kvar, equipped with inner fuse protection.
The output capacity is 2110kvar while bus bar voltage is 10Kv. It is two cabinets combined, total size 2400x1600x2600mm.