Lithium iron phosphate battery
Scope of application
This product specification describes the performance indicators of lithium iron phosphate energy storage system produced by SHENZHEN CONSNANT TECHNOLOGY CO., Ltd. (CONSNANT). This specification product system is used for backup power supply in the household small energy storage system or UPS backup power system. The DC output voltage range is 10V-14.6V, and the capacity configuration range is 75Ah.
1) Bad environment application ability. Salt fog environmental monitoring and high humidity environmental monitoring technology were applied, and the monitoring data were sent to the lithium battery management system. The system analyzed and processed the detected data, started corresponding maintenance equipment according to different conditions, and ensured the reliability and safety of the lithium battery management system.
2) Rate-type discharge stability, the voltage difference is less than 0.5V;
3) Flexible battery packs configuration technology. Battery pack equalization and cascading technology for stable performance in voltage withstand and current surge test and use. Especially high-power inductive load test, fully meet the design criteria of high reliability.
4) Advanced management architecture. In the balance of the battery pack, the client-server structure is adopted, so that each battery cell in the battery pack is under the same management, so that the battery pack can achieve good consistency.
5) Advanced intelligent maintenance capabilities. The product has maintenance-free, long operating life.
6) Highly reliable lithium battery system. The lithium iron phosphate battery system is adopted, and the production and the volumetric process are strictly controlled, and the consistency is high and the safety is good. With long cycle life, it can be charged quickly at 0.5C and discharged at 2C.
7) Green. Does not contain any heavy metals and rare metals, non-toxic, non-polluting, in line with European ROHS regulations.
|1||Rated capacity||75Ah, 0.2C discharge|
|2||Minimum capacity||75Ah,0.2C discharge|
|3||Nominal voltage||12.8V (4s)|
|4||Internal resistance||≤50 mΩ|
|7||Standard charge||22.5±2.5℃0.2C CC constant current(CC)charge up to 14.6V,then constant voltage 14.6V(CV)charging up to the charge current ≤0.01C|
|9||Maximum charge current||30A(0℃~+45℃)|
|10||Maximum sustained discharge current||70A(-20℃~+60℃)|
|11||Maximum pulse current||110A(3S)|
|12||Discharge cutoff voltage||10.0V|
|13||Cycle life(the cycle quantity is not less than 4000)||
Charge: 0.2C to 14.6V
Discharge:0.2C to 10.0V
Stop testing when the discharge capacity will reach 80% of the initial capacity.
Charge:0°C ~ 45°C
Discharge:-20°C ~ 60°C
|15||Storage temperature||-10°C ~ 45°C|
|18||Dimension||280(W)*260(D)*180(H) (Metal case)|