48V 200Ah Lithium Iron Battery Pack High Capacity lithium iron phosphate battery pack
48V200Ah Wall-mounted Battery pack with RS232+ dual RS485 and CAN, 120A overcurrent protection plate.
The BMS system has the following features:
With 120A continuous overcurrent capacity, with communication functions (RS232 and dual RS485 communication) and CAN, over charge protection, over discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, balancing function, alarm function.
General technical parameters of battery pack:
||Standard dischargeafterStandard charge(package)
||Mean Operation Voltage
||Voltage at end ofDischarge
||Discharge Cut-off Voltage
||≤80mΩ(The value will beadjusted depend on differentbatteries and PACKscheme )≤150mΩ
||(Measure internalresistance by AC method insemi-electric state)
||Charge terminal monomerpressure difference (cellpressure difference at 3.65V
||Recorded the maximumdifferential pressure of3.65V in a single section ofcharging
Discharge terminal monomer
pressure difference (2.8V
protection or total pressure 42V
difference of up to 2.8V in
the single section of the
||Constant Current:40AConstant Voltage 54.75V0.02CA cut-off
||Charge time:Approx6 h
||Constant current: 100Aend voltage 42V
||Maximum ContinuousCharge Current
||Maximum ContinuousDischarge Current
||Less than 12 months:-20~25℃(小于12月:-20~25℃)
||60±25%R.H.at the shipment state
|less than 3 months:-20~40℃(小于3个月:-20~40℃)
|Less than 7 day:-20~60℃(小于7天:-20~60℃)
||APPROX Externaldimensions of the chassis,without mounting ears andterminals
||Subject to actual productweight
||Shipped product charge
||50%-60% battery volumedelivery
Carton + wooden fumigation
Product usage consideration:
- Do not put the battery in water or wet it.
- It is prohibited to charge and use the battery outside the temperature range specified by us. Do
- not store, charge and use this product near the source of fire or heat source.
- When the battery pack smells or leaks,you should immediately stop using or stop charging, and
- move to open ventilation, away from the source of fire, in time to get in touch with us.
- Do not connect the positive and negative poles to the opposite side while the load is in use.
- Do not short-circuit the positive and negative of the battery pack with a metal conductor.
- Do not put the battery pack into the fire or heat it.
- It is prohibited to dissect the battery pack artificially, to puncture the battery pack with nails or sharp objects, to knock the battery pack with hammers or other external forces, and to trample or drop the battery pack artificially.
- Never put the battery pack into the microwave oven or pressure vessel.
- If there is any abnormal phenomenon during charging or using, please stop charging and using immediately.
- Product the best temperature of 25± ℃,if the product is not in this temperature range during use, the discharge capacity will be reduced.
- In case of any malfunction or abnormality during use, please contact us and do not disassemble the battery pack without permission.