Light Weight 13.3KG New Hybrid PV Energy Storage Inverter Controller
This inverter series is a new hybrid PV energy storage inverter controller integrating PV energy storage,
mains charging and storage and AC sine wave output. Using DSP control through advanced control algorithms,
it comes with high response speed, high reliability, high industrialization standard and other characteristics.
Four charging modes are available: only PV, mains priority, PV priority, and hybrid charging by mains&PV;
Two output modes: inverter and mains are available to meet different application needs.
The PV charging module employs the latest optimized MPPT technology to quickly track the maximum
power point of the PV array in any environment and obtain the maximum energy of the PV panel in real time.
With segmented LCD display design, the product can display the system running data and status in real
time. All-round electronic protections ensure that the entire system is safer and more stable.
1. Full digital voltage; current double closed loop control, combined with advanced SPWM technology to
output pure sine wave.
2. Two output modes: mains bypass and inverter output enable uninterrupted power supply.
3. 4 charging modes are available for choice: only PV, mains priority, PV priority, and hybrid charging.
4. Advanced MPPT technology with efficiency up to 99.9%.
5. LCD screen design, with 3 LED indicators, for dynamic display of system data and run status.ON/OFF rocker
switch controls AC output.12. Horizontal installation facilitates cabinet combination installation. Lithium battery
can be activated by both mains and PV panel.
7. Power saving mode reduces no-load loss.
8. Intelligent variable speed fan ensures efficient heat dissipation, and thereby extends system life.
9. Double lithium battery activation modes: mains and PV, and supports lead-acid battery and lithium battery
10. Multiple protections provide 360 ° all-round protection for the system.
11. Complete protections include multi-electrical appliance air switch short circuit protection, overvoltage and
undervoltage protection, overload protection, back-flow protection, etc.
Installation Remark Reference:
● Be very careful when installing the battery, and wear protective goggles when installing lead-acid liquid
battery. Once in contact with the battery acid, rinse the contact part with water in time.
● Avoid placing metal objects near the battery to prevent a short circuit.
● Acidic gases may be generated when the battery is charged, so make sure the
environment is well ventilated.
● When installing the cabinet, be sure to leave enough space around the machine for heat dissipation; do not install the machine and the lead-acid liquid battery in the same cabinet, so as to avoid the acid gas generated when the battery works that may corrode the machine.
● Only charge the battery that meets the requirements of this all-in-one machine.
● The system connection wires should be selected according to the current density of not more than 5A/mm2.
● When installing outdoors, avoid direct sunlight and rainwater infiltration.
● When the power is turned off, there is still a high voltage inside the machine, so do not open or touch the internal components and wait for the capacitor runs out of power.
● Do not install the all-in-one machine in harsh environments such as wet, greasy, flammable, explosive or dusty.
● The mains input and AC output are high voltage, so do not touch the wire connections.
● When the fan is working, do not touch to prevent injury.
|Rated input voltage||220/230Vac||110/120Vac|
|Input voltage range||(170Vac~280Vac) ±2%
|Frequency range||47±0.3Hz ~ 55±0.3Hz (50Hz);
57±0.3Hz ~ 65±0.3Hz (60Hz);
|Overload/short circuit protection||Circuit breaker|
|Conversion time||10ms (typical)|
|(bypass and inverter)|
|AC backflow protection||Yes|
|Maximum bypass overload current||40A|
|Rated output power (VA)||3000(2600/2700
|Rated output power (W)||3000(2600/2700
|Rated output voltage (Vac)||230Vac(200/208/220/240Vac Settable)||120Vac(100/105/110Vac Settable)|
|Output voltage error||±5%|
|Output frequency range (Hz)||50Hz ± 0.3Hz
60Hz ± 0.3Hz
|Overload protection||(102%<load<125%) ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 5 minutes;
(125%<load<150%) ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 10 seconds;
Load>150% ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 5 seconds;
|(102%<load<110%) ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 5 minutes;
(110%<load<125%) ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 10 seconds;
Load>125% ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 5 seconds;
|Loaded motor capacity||2HP||3HP||4HP||1HP||2HP||2HP|
|Output short circuit protection||Circuit breaker|
|Bypass circuit breaker specification||63A|
|Rated battery input voltage||48V (minimum starting voltage 44V)|
|Battery voltage range||40.0Vdc~60Vdc ± 0.6Vdc (undervoltage alarm / shutdown voltage / overvoltage alarm / overvoltage recovery...LCD screen can be set)|
|Eco mode||Load ≤ 50W|
|Battery type||Lead acid or lithium battery|
|Maximum charge current||0-60A||0-40A|
|Charge voltage range||40 - 58Vdc||40 - 60Vdc|
|Short circuit protection||Circuit breaker|
|Circuit breaker specification||(AC IN) 63A/(BAT) 125A|
|Overcharge protection||Alarm and turn off charging in 1 minute.|
|Maximum PV open circuit voltage||145Vdc|
|PV operating voltage range||60-145Vdc|
|MPPT voltage range||60-115Vdc|
|Battery voltage range||40-60Vdc|
|Maximum output power||4200W|
|PV charge current range (settable)||0-80A|
|Charge short circuit protection||BAT circuit breaker and fuse|
|Wiring protection||Reverse polarity protection|
|Hybrid charging Max charger current specifications (AC charger+PV charger)|
|Max charger current(can be set)||0-140A||0-120A|
|EMC certification level||EN61000, C2|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature range||-25°C ~ 60°C|
|RH range||5% to 95% (conformal coating protection)|
|Heat dissipation||Forced air cooling, adjustable air speed|
|Communicat ion interface||USB/RS485 (WiFi/GPRS)/Dry Node Control|
Warning: risk of electric shock! Make sure all power supplies are disconnected from the all-in-one machine and
the capacitor is completely discharged before performing any checks or operations!