Hybrid PV Energy Storage Rack Mount Off Grid Solar Inverter
HT series is a new hybrid PV energy storage inverter controller integrating PV energy storage,mains charging
and storage and AC sine wave output. Using DSP control through advanced control algorithms, it comes with high
response speed, high reliability, high industrialization standard and other characteristics. Four charging modes are
available: only PV, mains priority, PV priority, and hybrid charging by mains&PV; two output modes: inverter and
mains are available to meet different application needs.
The figure below shows the system application scenario for this product, and a complete system consists of the
1. PV module: converts light energy into DC energy to charge the battery through an all-in-one machine, or directly
changes to alternating current to power the load.
2. Mains or generator: connected at the AC input, to supply power to the load and charge the battery. If not connected
to the mains or a generator, the system can also operate normally, and at this time, the load is powered by the battery
and PV module.
3. Battery: The role of the battery is to ensure the normal use of the system loads when the solar energy is insufficient
and mains is not available.
4. Household load: It can be connected to various household and office loads, including refrigerators, lamps, TVs,
fans, air conditioners and other AC loads.
5. All-in-one inverter controller: energy conversion unit of the whole system.
1. Full digital voltage; current double closed loop control, combined with advanced SPWM technology to output
pure sine wave.
2. Two output modes: mains bypass and inverter output enable uninterrupted power supply.
3. 4 charging modes are available for choice: only PV, mains priority, PV priority, and hybrid charging.
4. AdvancedMPPT technology with efficiency up to 99.9%.
5. LCD screen design, with 3 LED indicators, for dynamic display of system data and run status.
6. ON/OFF rocker switch controls AC output.
7. Power saving mode reduces no-load loss.
8. Intelligent variable speed fan ensures efficient heat dissipation, and thereby extends system life.
9. Double lithium battery activation modes: mains and PV, and supports lead-acid battery and lithium battery
10. Multiple protections provide 360 ° all-round protection for the system.
11. Complete protections include multi-electrical appliance air switch short circuit protection, overvoltage and
undervoltage protection, overload protection, back-flow protection, etc.
12. Horizontal installation facilitates cabinet combination installation.
13. Lithium battery can be activated by both mains and PV panel.
|Rated input voltage||220/230Vac||110/120Vac|
|Input voltage range||(170Vac~280Vac) ±2%
|Frequency range||47±0.3Hz ~ 55±0.3Hz (50Hz);
57±0.3Hz ~ 65±0.3Hz (60Hz);
|Overload/short circuit protection||Circuit breaker|
|Conversion time||10ms (typical)|
|(bypass and inverter)|
|AC backflow protection||Yes|
|Maximum bypass overload current||40A|
|Output voltage waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Rated output power (VA)||3000(2600/2700
|Rated output power (W)||3000(2600/2700
|Rated output voltage (Vac)||230Vac(200/208/220/240Vac Settable)||120Vac(100/105/110Vac Settable)|
|Output voltage error||±5%|
|Output frequency range (Hz)||50Hz ± 0.3Hz
60Hz ± 0.3Hz
|Overload protection||(102%<load<125%) ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 5 minutes;
(125%<load<150%) ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 10 seconds;
Load>150% ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 5 seconds;
|(102%<load<110%) ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 5 minutes;
(110%<load<125%) ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 10 seconds;
Load>125% ±10%: Report error and turn off output after 5 seconds;
|Loaded motor capacity||2HP||3HP||4HP||1HP||2HP||2HP|
|Output short circuit protection||Circuit breaker|
|Bypass circuit breaker specification||63A|
|Rated battery input voltage||48V (minimum starting voltage 44V)|
|Battery voltage range||40.0Vdc~60Vdc ± 0.6Vdc (undervoltage alarm / shutdown voltage / overvoltage alarm / overvoltage recovery...LCD screen can be set)|
|Eco mode||Load ≤ 50W|
|Maximum charge current||0-60A||0-40A|
|Charge voltage range||40 - 58Vdc||40 - 60Vdc|
|Short circuit protection||Circuit breaker|
|Circuit breaker specification||(AC IN) 63A/(BAT) 125A|
|Overcharge protection||Alarm and turn off charging in 1 minute.|
|Maximum PV open circuit voltage||145Vdc|
|PV operating voltage range||60-145Vdc|
|MPPT voltage range||60-115Vdc|
|Battery voltage range||40-60Vdc|
|Maximum output power||4200W|
|PV charge current range (settable)||0-80A|
|Charge short circuit protection||BAT circuit breaker and fuse|
|Wiring protection||Reverse polarity protection|
|Hybrid charging Max charger current specifications (AC charger+PV charger)|
|Max charger current(can be set)||0-140A||0-120A|
|EMC certification level||EN61000, C2|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature range||-25°C ~ 60°C|
|RH range||5% to 95% (conformal coating protection)|
|Heat dissipation||Forced air cooling, adjustable air speed|
Warning: risk of electric shock! Make sure all power supplies are disconnected from the all-in-one machine and
the capacitor is completely discharged before performing any checks or operations!