Flexible Modular Parallel Redundancy UPS
CNM330 Series is a kind of three-in-three-out high frequency online UPS, it provides three speciﬁcations: The 200~600kVA.
The products are modularized and adopt the N+X redundancy. It can ﬂexibly increase the number of the UPS modules according
to the load capacity which is convenient for ﬂexible al location and gradually investment.
The UPS can solve most of the power supply problems, such as blackout, over-voltage, under-voltage, voltage sudden drop,
oscillating of decreasing extent, high voltage pulse, voltage ﬂuctuation, surge, inrush current, harmonic distortion (THD), noise
interference, frequency ﬂuctuation, etc.
This UPS can be applied to different applications from computer device, automatic equipment, communication system to industry
This series UPS adopts N+X parallel redundancy design, user can set different redundancy according to the importance of the load. While the redundancy modules are set more than two, the availability of UPS system will achieve 99.999%, which may satisfy the required reliability of the critical load connected. Through LCD display setting, you may conﬁgure the required quantity of the redundancy unit. When the load connected is over the number of the redundancy, the UPS will alert right away. The design of the MTBF (Meantim before Failure) is up to 250,000 hours.
This series can set the number of redundancy modules. When the load exceeds the redundancy setting, the UPS can still work normally and simultaneously send out corresponding warning as long as the load doesn't exceed the total capacity of modules.
■ Digital control
■ 19-inch standard cabinet (2-meter high cabinets are provided according to the user's requirement).
■ Modularized design
■ High power-density design (The height of the single module is 3U).
■ Paral lel redundant control system
■ Common Battery
■ Automatic charge current adjustment according to battery capacity connected.
■ 3-Stage Intel l igent charging
■ Touch-screen Super-large LCD display
■ Remote monitoring via SNMP
■ Equip with Maintenance Bypass Switch for easy maintenance purpose.
■ Superior MTTR (Meantime to repair) & Short shutdown time in maintenance
■ Central ized monitoring module is also avai lable
■ EPO and REPO function
|2||Cabinet capacity (VA/W)||50K~300K/400K/500K/600K|
|3||Module capacity (VA/W)||50K/50K|
|4||Max. module number||6/8/10/12|
|5||Input Power Factor||≥0.99|
|6||Input Current THDi||≤3%(100% nonlinear load)|
|7||Output Rated Voltage||±1%|
|8||Output Power Factor||380/400/415Vac|
|9||Output Voltage Regulation||1|
|10||Output Frequency||Utility Mode:±1%/±2%/±4%/±5%/±10%of the rated frequency(optional)
|11||Output crest factor||1|
|12||Output THD||≤2% with linear load
≤4% with non linear load
|13||Battery Module charge current (A) max.||20Ah|
|14||Communication Interface||CAN, RS485, FE, LBS, Parallel, Relay card, SNMP card(optional)|
(1) LCD panel : Display UPS data and status (2) Power cabinet : Assembly power module
(3) Assembly control unit, bypass module and switch (4) Power module (5) Control unit
(6) Mains switch (7) Output switch (8) Maintenance switch (9) Bypass switch (10) Bypass module
(11) Mains-A input copper bar
(12) Mains-B input copper bar
(13) Mains-C input copper bar
(14) Input neutral copper bar
(15) Battery negative copper bar
(16) Battery neutral copper bar
(17) Battery positive copper bar
(18) Output-A input copper bar
(19) Output-B input copper bar
(20) Output-C input copper bar
(21) Output neutral copper bar
(22) Bypass-A input copper bar : Wiring must be used when mains-bypass separation
(23) Bypass-B input copper bar : Wiring must be used when mains-bypass separation
(24) Bypass-C input copper bar : Wiring must be used when mains-bypass separation
(25) Phase A mains-bypass common input connect copper bar
(26) Phase B mains-bypass common input connect copper bar
(27) Phase C mains-bypass common input connect copper bar
Package and delivery