Three Phase UPS Uninterrupted Power Supply Low Frequency Online UPS 10-200KVA
CNG330 Series Low Frequency Online UPS 10-200KVA
Nominal Input Voltage: 380/400/415VAC
Output Power Factor:0.8
Crest factor (Ipeak / Irms): 3:1
Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
Local area Network(LAN),
||400 Vac three-phase
||>0.92with harmonic filter
|Current harmonic distortion
||<5%with harmonic filter
|Permitted voltage range
||±15%(selectable from ±10% to ±25% from front panel)
|Permitted frequency range
||±2%(selectable from ±1% to ±5% from front panel)
||Back Feed protection; split bypass line
||Maintenance-free lead-acid VRLA AGM / GEL;NICd
|Maximum recharge current(A)
|AC ripple voltage
|Number of phases
|Regulation of the output voltage
||380~424Vac phase/neutral(from control panel)
||110% 125% 150% of the rated current for 5h/10'/1'
||±0.05% on mains failure;±2%(selectable from ±1% to ±5%)with mains supply present
||Volt free contacts
High intelligence and reliable power supply:
- Maximum protection for vital mission-critical networks, security applications (electro- medical)and industrial applications thanks to its outstanding mechanical and electrical design.
- The load is powered continuously by the inverter with a filtered, stabilized and regulated sine wave supply. The input and output EMI filters considerably increase the immunity of the load to mains disturbances and surges.
- On-line double conversion technology (VFI) with isolation transformer on the inverter output.
- Watch & Save 3000 software as standard and can be remotely monitored using the Power Net Guard system from anywhere in the world. Additional battery extension packs allow the standard battery routine to be extended up to several hours.
Maximum battery care:
- Battery deep discharge protection;
- Temperature compensating charger;
- Built-in automatic and manual battery test feature.
Simple to install:
- Capability to install the UPS into any distribution system(neutral not required on rectifier input);
- Capability to separate the rectifier/bypass power networks and to power these from two separate sources, without Galvanic isolation (Necessary on UPS without an output transformer).
- Extremely high short-circuit current to ensure compatibility with the most difficult transformer applications (lighting, drives and industrial processes) and an isolation transformer on the inverter output;
- Full microprocessor control with no-break static and manual bypasses;
- IGBT technology.
Back feed protection:
To avoid energy feeding back into the mains supply cause a fault occur.
Maximum reliability and availability:
Connect up to 6 units in parallel or N+1 redundancy, even of different power ratings.The UPS continue to work in parallel even if one of the interconnecting communication cables is disconnected (CLOOSED LOOP).
- Compatible with TeleNetGuard for remote maintenance;
- Advanced, multi-platform communication for all operation systems and network environments: Watch & Save 3000 monitoring and shut-down software included, with SNMP agent, for Windows 2008, Vista,2003, XP; Mac OS X, Linux, Novell and most popular Unix operating systems;
- The UPS is supplied with a cable for direct connection to the PC(Plug and Play);
- RS232 double Serial port; Installation slot for an Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface to allow the UPS to be switched off remotely in an emergency;
- Generator interface: enables desynchronisation of the UPS output from a generator supply which may be subject to phase and frequency variations. The interface also enables more economic use of the battery charge.
- Paralleled up to 8 units to increase power availability or redundancy. CMG330 can be expanded any time to suit power requirements without influencing the initial investment.
- Thanks to the peculiarity of the “Hot System Expansion” feature, the additional unit can be connected in parallel while the other units are on-line and supplying regular power to the load. The new UPS is on-line and will be set up automatically
- 0.8 power factor: suitable for powering ICT and Industrial loads;
- High level diagnostics: event log with 128 messages, states, measurements and alarms - available from the built-in LCD with several languages;
- Remote controls: EPO and Bypass
- Operation temperature: 0ºC/ + 40ºC
- Relative humidity: <95% non condensing
- Noise: 54dBA at 1m / 50-65dBA at 1m
- Protection degree: IP20
- Efficiency smart mode: up to 98%
- Compliance Safety: EN 62040-1-1(Directive 2006/95/EC); EMC:6200-2(Directive 2004/108/EC)