PFC Technology High Frequency Online UPS Single Phase LCD Display P.F.0.9
Stable and Reliable, Comprehensive Protection :
CNH110 (1-10KVA ) adopts the double conversion online architecture ideal for resolving all issues on power supply. This state-of-the-art solution is especially designed for eliminating the power loss, extra high or low voltage of utility power, voltage sags or damped oscillation, high-voltage pulse, voltage fluctuation, surge voltage, harmonic distortion, clutter immunity, and frequency fluctuation etc., delivery safely and reliable power supply to guarantee for user's load.
※ Its cut-edge digital technology of DSP (Digital Signal Processor), can greatly improve the products performance and system reliability, and deliver a compact integration with higher power density;
※ Output power factor up to 0.8 - applicable to the tendency of future load evolution, and deliver higher payload capacity;
※ Total power factor up to 90% can minimize the power loss of UPS and save utilization cost for user;
※ Emergency Power Off (EPO): UPS can be instantly shut off in case of any emergency;
※ Compliance with EMC requirements of IEC61000-4,provide your device a clean electric environment.
※ Active power factor correction (PFC) technology, allows the input power factor approaching to 1, dramatically reducing the immunity on utility grid;
※ Excellent input frequency range makes UPS suitable to different power supply devices, i.e. generator set;
※ Parallel Kit: realize the parallel extension and redundancy function, offer more flexibility and safety for user's power supply planning;
※ Compact Design, Lower Noise;
Rich Communication and Monitoring
Provide RS232,USB interface and communication cable for local or remote power supply management;
LCD display accurate UPS working environment, through the LCD display panel can be set output voltage and frequency, can be set ECO mode , convenient for user to operate the UPS .
Intelligent battery management:
1. With its advanced intelligent charge control mode, UPS can automatically select the optimal charge mode as per the battery type and conditions, thus further maximizing the lifespan of battery bank.In additional, the system can periodically conduct the charge & discharge management for the battery bank. User also can select the battery voltage (192V or 240V) on demands.
2. The user can query and set the proper UPS control parameters for intelligent UPS management; automatically identify and adapt to 50/60Hz power supply system, fulfilling the requirements in various power supply systems;
3. Perfect failure protection and alarm function: provide complete failure protection and clear alarm notification function in case of I/O over-voltage or under-voltage, battery overcharge or under-voltage, overload, and short circuit.
Intelligent Power monitoring and Management Software WinPower 2003 :
1. Support Microsoft Windows95/Me/NT/2000/XP/Unux operating system. Suit for TCP/IP local area network;
2. Support TCP/IP network monitoring ; Provide a hierarchical directory structure management network; Unusual event can be notified to user through broadcast , e-mail, messenger call or mobile messager; Automatically detective the UPS model and the communication port; Provide password protection;
3. Support timing boot up / shut off UPS function;
4. Support timing UPS self-test function;
5. Support graphically displayed UPS status function in real time;
6. Support network to deactivate the function of multiple servers and workstations;
7. Accept the abnormal power;
8. Support to shut off most of the applications and the preservation of related document;
9. Support the online help function; with data records (including mains, ups, load, battery), and event function,to convenient the system administrator for the routine maintenance.
|Nominal Voltage||208/220/230/240VAC Single phase 2 wire+G|
|Frequency Range||50HZ: (46~54HZ); 60HZ:(56HZ~64HZ)|
|Power Factor||> 0.98||0.99|
|Harmonic Distortion||Linear load<3% Non-linear<6%|
|Overload Capacity||load > 110% for 47s;
load > 150% for 25s;
load > 200% for 300ms;
|105% < load ≤125% for 60s;
125% < load ≤150% for 30s;
load >150% for 0.5s.
|Current Crest Ratio||3:1|
|Transfer Time||0 ms(AC mode↔DC mode);(AC mode↔Bypass<4ms)|
|DC Voltage||36VDC||72VDC||96VDC||192 or 240VDC(Optional)|
|Recharge Time||5 hours to 90%(it means standard model which battery inside UPS)|
|LCD||UPS status, input/output voltage and frequency, battery voltage, capacity, load temperature|
|Communication port||RS232, SNMP Card(Optional),USB port(Optional)|