DC Telecom Power Supply Controller Module Wiht RS485 / RS232 / Ethernet Port
■ Product Information:
MC2000 is the new generation DC power controller module developed by CONSNANT. The Controller module adopts ARM7 CPU as primary controller, and RTOS as system platform. MC2000 offers many features and functions, and a more robust, user-friendly, and easy-to-use interface.
■ FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
♦ Flexible and scalable to satisfy your present and future needs
♦ Smart battery management gives long battery life-span
♦ Automatic battery test including advanced scheduled test / constant test / fast test
♦ Lower operating cost due to energy saving standby function for rectifier
♦ Log record and statistic with advanced algorithm
♦ Minimized installation time as a result of easily configurable file upload/download
- Indoor/outdoor power supply
- In addiction to controlling of rectifier modules, AC/DC distribution, MC2000D(1800)manages battery charge, discharge, test, maximumizes battery capacity and lifespan. With improved memory, MC 1800D(1800)can store mass alarm/event and data logs for system performance analysis and fault diagnose.
- DI/DO connector and RS232/Ethernet ports provide flexible extension function and parameters setting, software and logs downloading/uploading, remote monitor system accessing.
- Analog value measurement
- Digital value measurement
- The controller can communicate with the host computer in three modes: RS232, RS485 and Ethernet (WEB and SNNMP). It can communicate with the rectifiers in RS485 mode.
- For remote and local monitor system via WEB browser, controlling, parameters upload/download, data load
- SNMP protocol supports GET, SET and TRAP on Ethernet.
- 8 user digital input interfaces freely configurable
- 8 groups of dry contact output freely configurable
Screen and LEDS
- High resolution LCD screen display running information and local setting interface
- Green/ yellow/ red LEDS indicate running status for local instant diagnose
- 200 alarms history, and 1000 events history store, FIFO for system analysis.
Data log store(advanced version)
- 2000 data logs including bus voltage, load current, battery current and temperature with time tag.